Apr 6, 2011

Melli...and a Little Quote from Yours...Truly.

Dear MeMo & Sha~
        "I'm always up for being an angel... though one of my wings may be broken."
         So I'm a selfish person...or am I?  This question has been brought to my attention a lot lately.   A very dear person ( who indeed must be an angel herself) said tonight, that often times " we confuse self preservation with being selfish".   If you feel your soul is dying,  you do what you need in order to keep life thriving.   Now then...after a very difficult day, in an all too real  reality of un-easy...Here's something fun!
       Thank you to my little loves, Jen and Angi for bringing Ms.Pauley Perrette a necklace I designed for her...AND surprising me with a photo of her wearing it!!!!!   She is my favorite character on TV, though I've only met her briefly once...she herself seems to be a lovely individual.   

On a different note altogether...because I've got so many I'd like to do...I'm pulling things out of every nook and cranny for tonights Melli-Bet.   Not any one theme...but a lot of inside secrets.   Yes, I'm very aware that I'm a geek...and very proud to admit it.   I'll bat my lashes for you with my Pearls on...and I'll smile sweetly while doing so...but I just might be laughing my ass off inside.   ;)
   
                       MELLI-BET
Angels Angels
Beautifully messy
Chances are, I'll win
Delicious
Elation
Frankly my dear...if I didn't give a damn, I wouldn't be here.
Goodness gracious, trying to be graceful
Help...the brain/mouth filter is OFF
Impossible?  Never!   Inevitable?  Absolutely!
Jj :)
K, whatever you say
Lover/Lovely...Love You
Melli Oh My
Nevermind...now I'm blushing
Only a little longer until...
Pretty Please with a cherry on top???
Quite Kindly
Ravens are magic
Sinfully sexy
Thank You Angi and Jen!
Ultra-awesome
Voluptuos (in theory)
Why not???  ;)
X...Always Marks The Spot
You'll never know...
Z is for Zephyr

    Q-K, Melli




No comments: