Apr 6, 2011

Friends for Free

MeMo & Sha~
    It's funny how things work...how things happen, the people we meet, when we meet them...and the things in life that make us step back and say wow.   After paying more than too much for various people to do various things and help in various ways...it's interesting to me that the first "big" thing has come rather, from my friends...and at that, it's been free.    No "I Owe You's"...No expectations...just the hope that their good deed's will have helped me in some way.   Despite their own struggles for work, for health, for sanity...for life, and yet out of the clear blue sky, for no reason except to make my day a little easier, they've shown me kindness.   I'm writing this, though I've thanked them...because it should be seen...and documented that our greatest armory isn't that of guns or bombs...it's the opposite...something that will win any battle...friendship, love, kindness and the good energy that it surrounds itself with.   Like does attract like...whether you like it or not.   Good and Evil do balance each other...the Laws of Attraction do exist...Opposites Attract...etc...In thinking even back to prom...it was fun sure...but it wasn't the best or the worst night of high school...there are other more important things we all remember...Just more thoughts from this mind of mine that never seems to stop.   Dream Sweetly MeMo & Sha...
     Quite Kindly Yours, Me

No comments: