Apr 4, 2011

Just a lil "Melli-Bet"

MeMo & Sha~
        There are so many things I'd like to say...and yet tonight, I just cannot seem to find the energy to do so.   Shocking I know!    My Melli-bet is fun though and I'll do at least that!
ADORABLE
BODACIOUS
COMPACT
DENIM
ELATED
FLY
GIRLS
HEAVEN
I'M YOURS
JEEP
KEEP ME
LOVE YOU
MELLI OH MY
NE-EH-EH-VER!
OH YES
PRECIOUS
QUITE SEXY
RAUNCHY
SASSY
TRY ME
UNDER-COVER(S)  ;)
VERY
WILDLY SMITTEN
X ALWAYS MARKS THE SPOT
YOU ROCK THE MODERN WORLD
ZEPHYR
  Dream sweetly all of you Melli Movers & Shakers, and anybody out there with a soul for rocks,pearls, and music...and yes, sex too...it's all apart of the mix of good things...so chocolate too then, and love of course....and lot's of smiles...and hugs...and wishes that come true...subtle hints of lust...delicate whispers of desire...laughter always too...stay strong...stay calm...stay mine and always I'll be...
        Quite Kindly Yours,    Mell

No comments: