Apr 6, 2011

I'm sorry...

MeMo & Sha~
          It's easy to forget the rest of the world is spinning...and suffering.   Always, I do my best to make people smile, pick up the piece's when somebody seems sad...donate up the wazoo to every anything that comes along... I must confess though...I'm selfish.  I hurt people's feelings and usually it's out of my own pain, stupidity, or lack of ability to handle "things".  A very good friend had a very bad day and two hours before a meeting had to bail for work.   My response was nothing less than nasty... for a lot of reasons that I cannot begin to explain...my feelings were hurt...even though this had nothing to do with me...I'm just being selfish.   And I was down right nasty to a friend that I pray every day I'll be able to refer to as such, really for ever and for always.  Please accept my sincerest apologies...I adore my friends...and I cherish you.
Quite Kindly...and Truly Your Friend, Mell

No comments: