Apr 13, 2011

Once Upon Today

MeMo & Sha~
          How come the people that make us truly happy, mind body and soul, are the very same one's that in a heart-beat, can tear our waking world apart?   And in the next instant, they again have us floating on cloud nine???   It's completely irrational...and intoxicating...and of course ridiculous.   Anyway, it's now 2:45 in the morning...I'm loosing steam, but not because of the time.   It isn't impossible, as I've said, it's inevitable that I will be this person...the designer, whose successes out number her failures.   I'll be able to care for my family, and various causes around the globe...it's only a question of when.   The road is much smoother now than it looked before...but there's still one giant boulder.   I have to get over it or around it...who knows, maybe one day I'll just walk right up, and knock it to bits with a wildly intense punch!   You just never know...especially when we're talking about me.   ;)   To all my fellow dreamers...to the late designers that have left their respective print on society...and to all those that consume a piece of my heart...I'll get my tangled thoughts organized for tomorrow...as for now though, dream sweetly...and wildly at that.  ;)
Adventure
Ballsy
Convincing
Delicate
Enchanting
Forget me NOT
Grateful
Heaven Scent ( not smell )
Impatient
Just because
Keep me
Lover
Melli Oh My
Never mind...oh but please do...  ;)
Oh say it already!!!
Precious
Quite Kindly Yours
Reaction
Smitten
Tell me again
Undeniable
Very Very Very
With me...WIN
X...Marks the spot of course.
You love too
Zoooooom

          Angels-Angels, Melli

No comments: