Apr 15, 2011

The less I talk the more I have to say...

This cannot possibly be something that only happens to me...   The good news is I'm not (normally) a "phone person".    Text yes, phone no.   "Dance Ten - Looks Three"  ;)   So often though I find myself wishing I'd said something differently...or think of things I should have/could have/or wanted to but forgot too say...So, the more I try not to talk...the more reason I find I need too.   AND the ridiculous part is that I'm shy!   I blush!   If you don't make me, I'll slam my own foot in my mouth and do it myself.   Working on it though...really, truly I am.
Mellibet tonight...
Amazing (assanign doesn't seem to be very lady-like)  ;)
Busty...typical
Criminally precious
Down-right sexy!
Enchanting
Forget me?  You won't.
Give me your best shot...really!
How are you not totally freaking out?!
Images of you...
Just give me a second
Keep trying...you'll break...I think ;)
Lover
Melli...Oh My!
Non-stop adorable
Obnoxious ego
Possibly...Really?   That's what you've got?!   Um...no.
Quite stubborn
Rest assured...I've got your back if you've got mine.  ;)
Sweet like sugar.
Totally want ...
Ultra ego
Very true.
Winning?   Oh yes...we are.
X...yeah yeah yeah always Marks the Spot
Yowza!
Zoooooom in...and stay ;)
          Quite Kindly Yours, Mell

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a classic! Your thoughts are so honest; they make one think about their own life in a beautiful new way...thank you for you!