Apr 12, 2011

Melli ... Adorable-Un-Cut.

MeMo's...
       I've been out of town...but I'm back, as usual with so much to say.   I've said this before I think... People have told me my entire life that I have beautiful eyes.   Eyes, mouth, nose...sounds pretty fantastic right?   It is to a point...I can't imagine looking into the mirror and hating your face...the one thing that really is the most prominent feature of YOU...  If ever anybody doesn't feel beautiful, call me and I'll help you find your gorgeous.   Really...it's what I do.  ;)
So, only because it's my blog, do I have the luxury of getting to go on and on about myself...I've decided that I like...no actually, I quite LOVE being seen as cute.   It's sweet.   It's also insanely difficult to keep up with sometimes...Honestly, I'm not so sweet.   Adorable?   Ok...but I think the better way to describe myself...the truest version here is of me...the most intimate person that's hidden behind the Pearls...is to say that I'm "Adorable- Un-Cut".   And...well, here:
That about says it.   So after so many times of being told that yes I'm "cute" I decided to really see for myself.   Am I cute?   Am I only cute?   Am I beautiful?  Is it possible to be this sexy/sassy/adorable yet graceful and sophisticated person that I've seen myself as ( or wanted so badly too) for so long?   Or is that just a fantasy I've created for myself in order to get through "life in the big city"???   I'll leave it up to you...and thank you much to T.O. for taking these "Model-Shots" for me...to show me the light in the dark...


Dream Sweetly...Angels-Angels...and as always,
                                                                        Quite Kindly Yours,
                                                                                                        Melli

No comments: