Mar 27, 2011

First "Real" Interview/Melli-ish.

Dear MeMo & Sha~
          I've not slept in a while now...one long story after another.  This morning, somehow I did manage to pull myself out of the non-sleeping coma that I'd been in...yes totally sober.   KCAL 9 News in Los Angeles is doing something with California Adventure TV...and they featured your's truly...well, they will soon.   Assuming I didn't drive them completely batty.   The man in charge ( Cole) was VERY NICE and exceedingly patient.   As was the VERY young girl that will be hosting it.   Because a good friend was coming with me, I didn't cancel this morning...I was wiped out...Rockstar didn't even wake me up...the closer I got to the shoot, the more "awake" I became though.   It took about fifteen takes for my head to start working...and even when it did, I'm pretty sure my mouth wasn't.   I have this habit...I speak "Melli".   It's endearing, and sweet, and anybody that truly loves me, does in fact understand it.   Not naming names, there's one person in particular that can actually speak it along with me by mouth...and through body.  ;)  So yes, I was sitting with one knee up...as always I do...and against the green screen...with an insanely hot light pointed directly at me...and a very ( ridiculously adorable ) man watching from the wings...and the one thing that kept going through my head???   "Get used to this Mell...it's going to be more and more often...get a book...learn the m*th*r  f*ck*n language...OR teach the world how to speak Melli.
   Anyway, I wore my dark jeans, a simple black kimono sleeve top, violet flats...and as always, Pearls wrapped three times.   And to plug me and my sparkle even more than just through my wildly cute voice, ( yes I do happen to love it now as much as I hated it as a child)...I wore a lavender Swarovski Crystal, Cultured Pearl, and White Gold bracelet...   Diamonds may very well be a "girls" best friend...but I'm a grown-up... I wear Pearls.  ;)
Angels-Angels
Two-Strong
XO to 66
And my latest alphabet:
A- "Action"
B- Because I'm Me
C- Classy
D- Dainty
E- Ethereal
F- F*ck anybody that doesn't get me
G- Grace
H- Holy smoke stacks
I- I Love.
J- Just humor me
K- Yummy
L- Lust
M- Mmmmmmmm baby!
N-Nevermind M.
O-Oh yeah!
P-pining over...
Q-Quite Kindly
R-Raaaaaayyyy!
S-Silver Lining
T- Totally smitten
U- Ultra-Melli
V-Very intense
W- Wildly shy
X- X-Marks The Spot
Y- Oh honestly y not
Z- Zephyr.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is hysterical! And completely refreshing. Love the alphabet and love the cloud shot! You are very clever and your pieces are stunning. I can't wait to watch you grow in popularity! What an amazing woman!