Jan 29, 2011

Quite Kindly,

Dear Melli Movers and Shakers~
        Todays trunk-show went well!   Thank you  for coming and bringing your friends and family!   How totally lovely!   Somehow, last night, my memory started coming back together again...I'm a little nervous to see ( and really HEAR) myself on the video, but it's all a growing process.   And last night proved the process is in fact moving along!   The moment we begin to grow at all, we begin to learn, and really it never stops does it?   My hope is that long after I'm gone, Melli will remain.  Melli Inc will be a legendary company, built with graceful strength,  great compassion,  a drive to succeed and a  desire to truly help the world smile.   All of you that support me now, are part of this history that will be.   The up and coming empire of Melli Inc is indeed progressing.   Very, very, cool.  ;)
Quite Kindly, 
       Melli D 

1 comment:

Santa Rosa Valley Neighborhood Notes said...

I am so happy to hear that your trunk show went well. Unfortunately I work on the weekends and scurried with my daughter Cristina to the place that you held the truck show in Agoura. Unfortunately the hostess told us that we were too late (it was almost 3:45) when we got there and that you had packed up and left! We will go online and check out your pieces there! Sorry we were late - we think the world of your mother and wanted to be there to support you!