Jan 25, 2011

"Little...But Oh My..."

"Little...But Oh My".   This was said about my great grandfather.   Similarly, I've adopted things like, " Melli you may be small in stature...but there's NOTHING little about you".   One of my favorite things to remind myself going into any situation at all, is,
"Have passion enough on the inside, to rival the wildest of any storm...but on the outside, always resemble much more, the calm before it".     And every morning upon waking, " I did it yesterday, I'm doing it already today, and tomorrow it'll be that much easier".   There's one other that is bitter-sweet in it's comfort.  Bitter because the truth isn't always easy, sweet because lying is always more difficult.   " Honesty on Monday most likely will bring hell through Wednesday...maybe even Thursday...however on Friday when you've opened your eyes, delving into the weekend will be much more pleasurable".   
As hard as we work, and as much as we try, life just isn't as easy as we'd like...and the rocks in the road are never what we imagined they'd be in our wildest dreams.   
My own opinion is simply this..."one can laugh, or one can cry...the choice is our own to make".
Quite Kindly ~
         Melli D

No comments: