Jul 18, 2011

Who is Melli...and why should you know...or why you shouldn't...???

Melli@Melliinc.com




    I suppose in this age of technology, it's hard to keep many secrets.   There is facebook, and probably a hundred other forms of communication ( therefor expression) where one is allowed the opportunities  to share bits and piece's of their world.   While I don't want to hide, I do try to keep things at a distance from most.   It's important though to begin as a human rather than break down in twenty years with a new book, movie, etc, describing the struggles of my life in the past.   It's important to remind the world that "Melli" is indeed a person, just as everyone else.  I hint here and there, that while yes, I am a fun, bouncy, flirtatious girl, I am only human.   I've made mistakes, I'm not perfect, and I work just as hard as anybody and everybody. 
     Quite Kindly, Mell  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but Mr. Brown is impudent and nosy. Your marital status is none of his fucking business & neither is "your story", especially when asked in the professional confines of an email discussing your product.

If you want to include a personal biography on your website in order to avoid a backwards-looking book later on in life then go for it. But potential customers asking personal questions as if they have every right to do so is intolerably rude. What a louse.

Anonymous said...

I really wish you'd delete my comment here. I had no idea who I was referring to and now my comment makes no sense! I was only being protective. Strangers often take liberties they shouldn't and it seems to be occurring more and more frequently. I thought this was the case here so I put out the protective claws ;)