Jul 11, 2011

"Sympathy for the Devil"

"Sympathy for the Devil".   You know the Stones really had this right.  "All the sinners, saints".   It's very true actually.   We are only human yes?  No matter how difficult life gets, we have to also believe, that at some point, something just has to give.   The balance of that ( yes back to my Melli balance), but really, the "something" that does in fact "give" is your choice.   Easily, it could be the giving into, rather than going after and getting.   My knees will not give out...the world will though, give in...to me...devil or angel, I, Melli, am indeed worth it.   AND I won't stop until I've reached my "it".  If it's in voice over, design, or pole dancing.   Giving up isn't an option...and there's not any reason to do so.  I have love, and I have more than enough to share.   So yes, I am both a bit of the Devil, and the Angel, but I've got Sympathy for each of those sides in myself, and "Where there's MY WILL, things will work out MY WAY".   Ok, pep-talk complete.   I will succeed.   And not by sleeping my way up to the top...instead by being awesome, loving, generous, kind, and smiling at every single person I see...

No comments: