Jan 20, 2011

An introduction to me.

Dear Melli Movers and Shakers...
          I've never had any "blog" before.   It's odd because I do actually have so very much to say!   The word though, "BLOG"...reminds me of ... well, nothing pretty.   Although I am a follower of "beauty comes from within"...the word "blog" just makes my skin crawl.   I believe, beauty on the outside can only manifest itself  from the raw force that is our own personality on the inside.    So then, I've decided to give this whole "blog/blogger/blogging idea a shot.   Not in the head I hope.   
           My name is Melli D.   I design jewelry.   I'm 25 and I will be for at least the next ten years.  I am passionate about what I do, about those I love, and about making the world smile as best I can.   
           So, tell me...who are you?
Quite Kindly, Melli D

No comments: